Thursday, August 21, 2003

ONLINE.

I admit it, I am quite addicted to the internet, mainly AIM and email. Tonight, I got dsl connection in my room!!! whoo hoooo!! I ordered the ethernet card Sunday night online and it took til today to arrive. Meanwhile, I could still check email at my temp job until I quit this past Wed, but no aim there. it's blocked somehow. Tonight Aza, Ama and I watched Serendipity and last night we saw How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. These were actually good romantic comedies!! I usually don't enjoy that genre too much because it seems so predictable (and mushy, hehe) but these were good ones. I have really enjoyed living in this house so far. Every day there is still lots of unpacking to do, including buying furniture and other necessities, but soon it will all be settled. today i finally made it back to berkeley bowl and felt at home again :) it is so free-ing (?) to be off of the 8-hr day schedule! so nice! I can be out and enjoy the sunshine again! :) just kidding, work wasn't THAT bad, but it's just the repetition of my temp job. i still wonder what life will be like when i am working full time-- will i need a tv to entertain me at night? each of our rooms has the cable, but i survived the past 4 years largely with no TV. will i still have energy to work out as much as i want? i guess we'll see very soon!

No comments: