Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Score!

Whenever the new flavors come in, usually a few times a week I think, the office maintenance team that brings them in also takes the almost-finished "old" flavors and sometimes either discards the leftovers, or if there's a significant amount left, they store them in little white tubs. These tubs are labeled with the flavor and placed inside of our freezer for whoever can claim them first. My coworkers and I thought there was some conspiracy going on with the ice cream packers and the names that always claimed the leftover ice cream, because we could never get there just in time to get it. Those who are "in" with the right people probably get a tip when the changeover occurs, or so we thought. Today during my break, I headed upstairs to the kitchen and patio for my devos, but it was gray outside :( Instead, I did my usual rounds and saw unclaimed white tubs in the freezer! This is a first. I'll be taking home "Almond Praline - Ribbons of caramel and crunchy pralined almonds mixed with creamy ice cream. A time-honored combination with a taste worth indulging in again and again," one of my favorites. :D

No comments: