Sunday, September 19, 2004

smatterings

Thanks, God, for white blood cells! the healing process is perty amazing.

I am addicted to buying CD's, and it's all Grace's fault! hehe... nah, it's not all bad. but I must stop.

I will get to be an Izone photographer for a day - fun! :) You may be seeing me take your picture...:)

My own skates - to be or not to be.

Last night I brought home my latest new toy and big purchase - SWR Workingman's 10. listen to him growl! my chili pepper bass is happy now :)

I normally wake up to the pitter patter of the SHOWer, but this morning outside my window it was POURing rain!! rain, rain, go away... ah, but the sunshine and fresh air after the rain makes it almost all worth it. then again, isn't that what's so cool about sunrise? it's when the sunlight breaks through the darkness and makes everything nice and new. :)

I hope to be a snappin' SNAP-er soon! :)

Macapuno ube is a filipino ice cream flavor with coconut and ube (taro). it's the most popular flavor by Magnolia and Uncle Jimmy gets to taste test it for a living! mmm mmm good. :D

Mason hit 11,000 miles yesterday, but doesn't like to take 200+ mi trips. or getting lost. or running on empty.

No more Intermediate Accounting II with UNEX, but possibly Bible interpretation? PSG?

No comments: