Monday, November 01, 2004

the BOOT

Every time I check my calmail, I'm surprised that they still let me in. Not anymore :( Today I got this:

=============================================================
CALMAIL (formerly UCLink) ACCOUNT CANCELLATION NOTICE
=============================================================

Our records indicate that you are no longer affiliated with UC Berkeley.
Registration information from the Office of the Registrar shows you
were last registered before or in Fall 2003.

If your affiliation has changed, please respond to eligible@socrates
with information about your current affiliation. Please note, a change
of affiliation must be set up through official channels
(i.e., through Admissions, Graduate Division, or Human Resources).
A letter from your department is not acceptable.

=========================================================================

Unless you are still affiliated with UCBerkeley, your CalMail account will
be cancelled on November 22, 2004.

=========================================================================

how sad!! Last time I was at VLSB library (about a month ago) I found out that my ID is disabled finally, also. BUT, I think I can still get into Bearfacts for my transcript. *sigh*, I miss Cal.

Now I'm on the OTHER side of "HEY ALUMNI, GO!"
I *get* to say BEARS! but hopefully with more enthusiasm than the old timers. :)

No comments: