Monday, February 28, 2005
Oregon Trail
Like Emily, I am so fortunate to have really great friends! Friends who show their love through actions, faithful friends who share the bond of brother- and sisterhood in Christ. It’s so fitting that the sermon at FBC Eugene was about love and an exhortation to love one another by abiding in fellowship because I felt sO loved this weekend! I got to experience it! :) Where to start... it was an action-packed four days and went by too fast! I learned a lot about Eugene, the people, the culture, the décor (hehe), lotsa stuff. The weather was so gorgeous – it’s like God was smiling on our weekend! We enjoyed the beautiful sunshine with a hike up to the Spencer Butte (pronounced “beaut”) and marveled at the great view – and all just within 15 minutes from Cindy’s place! I loved eating at the quintessentially Eugene house-restaurants, enjoying a late night $1.50 movie, many, many other fun activities, and most of all just spending good quality time with good friends. Thanks Yobo and OD for your hospitality and presence! Miss you two already. I had so much fun (too much to fit into one blog post)!
No comments:
Post a Comment